Currently I am tracking those open issues with various software applications / online services. If you have any useful hints on any of those issues, I am very happy to listen:
- Insync had some issues during the last months. Since 3.0.15 things seem to finally have improved a lot… currently on 3.0.22. Sadly still not all functionality from 1.x re-implemented in 3.x
- See releases for newer versions
The only issue affecting me at the moment is that for whatever reason some sub-folders of team drives do not sync their content automatically, only after opening the insync GUI, browsing to the folder and then it magically fetches all content.
- Snap insists of putting a visible directory right in your home folder on Ubuntu.
- See open issue on snapd github
After 2 long years and an even longer discussion there seems to be at least a chance of getting some kind of fix in the future.
Would be nice
Unusable right now
- Deezer has a very strange philosophy concerning privacy & security for family accounts. Tried it and loved it but will only subscribe if the following issue is solved appropriately
- OpenShot creates popping audio on Ubuntu when rendering final videos on Ubuntu
- Android in general does not support Ext4 filesystem (only on rooted phones), Encfs is supported via third party apps only
- Chrome OS does not support Encryption (Encfs)
See open issue in Chrome OS bug tracker