Currently I am tracking those open issues with various software applications / online services. If you have any useful hints on any of those issues, I am very happy to listen:
- Insync had some issues during the last months. Since 3.0.15 things seem to finally have improved a lot… currently on 3.0.27.
Would be nice
- Bitwarden community requests I am currently following:
- Gnome seems to support window blur effects like in KDE Plasma and iOS in GTK4. Can’t wait to see this: https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GTK/Roadmap/GTK4
- Acer Swift 5 (2019) has some hardware support issues
Unusable right now
- Deezer has a very strange philosophy concerning privacy & security for family accounts. Tried it and loved it but will only subscribe if the following issue is solved appropriately
- Snap insists of putting a visible directory right in your home folder on Ubuntu.
- See open issue on snapd github
After 2 long years and an even longer discussion there seems to be at least a chance of getting some kind of fix in the future.
- Android in general does not support Ext4 filesystem (only on rooted phones), Encfs is supported via third party apps only
- Chrome OS does not support Encryption (Encfs)
See open issue in Chrome OS bug tracker